PhDs, LMFTs, LCSWs
We are looking for someone:
- Who is experienced or recently licensed and looking to build a career in private practice
- Has the ability to work minimum 3 days a week (Mondays, Wednesdays all day and Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday mornings) and be available every Wednesdays 10AM – 12 PM noon.
- Who would like to grow a practice into full-time (at least 30 clients), with support and a willingness to deal with insurance clients
- Have a flexible schedule including day/evening availability
- Who will be able to market self, and do public speaking engagements
- Who will attend community events and group coordinated events
- Can offer a specialty /niche
We would be very interested in individuals with experience in:
- Eating Disorders
- Conduct Disorders
- Teens / Cutting
- Childhood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Sex Therapy
- Gender Identity
- Postpartum / Infertility
- OCD / Hoarding
- Art therapy
- Child play therapy
- Drama therapy
- Group Psychotherapy
- Conducting therapy in another language
Please see below for all that Soultenders can offer:
We offer a variety of things to help new and experienced MFT’s an opportunity to enhance their work in psychotherapy with clients as well as many different trainings in understanding how to run a private practice.
Come see how you can corner your own market in this field and make money doing what you love. Soultenders offers everything you will need to get your practice going including, but not limited to the following:
- Office Space at no cost to you
- Insurance Company Billing
- Voice Mail / FAX Options
- Client Referrals
- Business Cards
- A bio on the Soultenders Web Page
- HIPAA Compliance Materials
- Forms and other helpful resources
- Supportive environment and case consultation
As well as training in the following areas:
- Effective ways to market yourself in private practice
- Discovering how to get on insurance company panels and receive regular referrals
- Using the web effectively to promote yourself
- Ongoing peer supervision groups
- Developing therapeutic skills and dealing with own countertransference
As Soultenders continues to grow we plan to offer free to our associates, interns, and trainees, ongoing seminars and training to help facilitate growth in your private practice as well as obtain continuing education credit for licensure.
Although Soultenders carries its’ own professional and premise liability policies, you must also carry a current malpractice policy while in this group practice.
If you would like to schedule an appointment for an interview, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.